Monday, August 25, 2008

How Do I Look?

How about this way cool design??? Props to my sister, a.k.a. Momma's Mind, a.k.a. Doodlebug Designs! Please take a look at her wonderful designs by following this link.

She is very talented! I am very proud of her! And super excited to have my very own customized space to scribble out my thoughts, etc.

Thanks, Judi! I am sending some beautiful love to you! :)

I hope you will visit often. Take a look around even if you don't have anything to say! My place displays some of my favorite rooms. In A Quiet Place you can link to some of my favorite devotional sites and/or materials. The Reading Room will have links to books on my reading list so you can check them out for yourself. And Blogs & Sites will be listing blogs and sites I try to check out every day in case you want to check them out too!

Come on in!

No comments: