Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Prodigal Lessons

One of my favorite passages of scripture has always been the story of the Prodigal Son in Luke 15. It touched me deeply the first time I read it and still does to this day in many, many ways. So many times in life I've felt just like the wayward son in the story. Well, it hasn't been just "feeling" but truth!!! There is such a wonderful, amazing message in the story... lessons and comfort as well. I once read a book called God of the Second Chance based on this passage of scripture and to this day is one of the very best books I've ever read.

Today, one of the articles I read was about this same scriptural story but from the perspective of parents. I am not a parent myself but I still gleaned a great deal from the article.

Whether or not you have children, take a minute to read the article if you get a chance. You can get to it from here.

Let me know what you think about the story of the Prodigal Son and/or the article! I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!

No comments: